Hey guys




http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-c7MlhHnAgUs/UctOTklDsjI/AAAAAAAAABY/X178qYJL-qc/s1600/coloriage-yo%5B1%5D.jpg

Hey guys, what's up? Well, I finally made it to start my own blog here ;-) As you already knew I deleted this page, because I thought I wouldn't put much effort to write something, but then I decided that, even when I don't make much effort to write, I can still have a blog, don't I? Mostly this blog will go about ramblings, things that interest or concern me. Whatever comes to my mind.

God bless!

















Wednesday, 14 June 2017

I'm in love....


I don't think anyone know that my ex-girlfriend and I ended our relationship in early 2013. We were constantly fighting in the end, so I decided to break the relationship off. I felt disappointed and angry at the same time. Because God told me right from the beginning that she wasn't the one for me, but I didn't listen. All I cared about, was just her looks how pretty she was....not listening to the voice of God is the worst thing you can do and entirely experienced it.

But God didn't forget me: I fell in love with a beautiful Carribean Queen and we are getting married in August! Right from the beginning God spoke to me that she is the one I'm going to spend the rest of my life with! Hallelujah!

I think you guys already figured out why I was absent for so long!

5 comments:

  1. A Carribean girl...awesome! Way to go Derek, you won't get disappointed,especially when she serves the Lord with her whole heart :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God Derek, I'm sooo happy for you! Congrats! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am surprised you and Evelyn weren't together anymore for four years....Well, I'm glad better times are ahead of you :) Congrats bro!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know when you guys broke up, you told me to keep it a secret. I'm glad you are open about it, your situation certainly has changed! I knew there was something going on with you ;D Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete