Hey guys




http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-c7MlhHnAgUs/UctOTklDsjI/AAAAAAAAABY/X178qYJL-qc/s1600/coloriage-yo%5B1%5D.jpg

Hey guys, what's up? Well, I finally made it to start my own blog here ;-) As you already knew I deleted this page, because I thought I wouldn't put much effort to write something, but then I decided that, even when I don't make much effort to write, I can still have a blog, don't I? Mostly this blog will go about ramblings, things that interest or concern me. Whatever comes to my mind.

God bless!

















Tuesday, 21 July 2015

White Europe? Is this hypocrisy?


The thing that astonish me about my own (white) race is our hypocrisy. We want Europe to be white, well uhm, first of all, white Europeans aren't the original settlers of Europe, they were black but unfortunately mutilated. Yes, this is the harsh truth no white folk wants to hear. Unfortunately our ancestors have done everything to wipe that history out. It took me a year to acknowledge this fact.

But since Whites have tried to take over the world and made it their right to live everywhere, why are we so busy to turn Europe white? Let us first move out of all other foreign countries that don't belong to us, perhaps then we can talk about having a white Europe.



14 comments:

  1. The Western world is always using a double standard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True, but you can find double standards everywhere.

      Delete
  2. I'm glad you're being honest about this Derek...people need to be honest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're making a valid point bro, but I also think it's because we are afraid that Europe becomes an Islamic continent. But keeping a place 'white' isn't the answer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Though I agree with your opinion here, I can somewhat put myself into those feelings, it feels like we are not the rulers in our own continent anymore. And I know it's ridiculous, but it feels that way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Patrick, completely understood. But this is what you get when putting your foot down in someone else's country.

      Delete
  5. If you don't want to live like Europeans, than you have no business in Europe, I'd say. The ones who'd like to integrate into society are very welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perhaps you won't agree with me on this, but I really really really think Western-Europe has wayy too many immigrants. The amount was okay 20 - 30 years ago, but now it has become ridiculous. I'm quite sure nobody wants many immigrants in their country why should we accept that?

    I know we have a history of colonialisation, so I guess what goes around, comes around..?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Nigel, what goes around comes around. But I do agree we have many (maybe too many) immigrants.

      Delete